Salon Quality Grooming at your Home or Workplace
Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon Polices and Procedures
Policies are in order to insure efficient quality and outstanding services to all clients of Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon. Unsatisfactory behavior can determine whether a dog can or will be finished by the stylist. Please understand that an unmanageable dog can be dangerous to themselves and the stylist. It is the owners responsibility to provide a healthy and groom able pet. Every client is required to sign a copy of this policy agreement before any services are preformed.
I do hereby entrust my pet(s) to Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon for the purpose of grooming my pet(s).
1. All pets must be up to date on Rabies Vaccination.
2. Agressive/Biting dogs will not be accepted or tolerated
3. Dogs that exhibit extreme behaviors such as continuous struggling, biting, urinating, dedicating during the grooming process will be returned to the owner unfinished at full price.
4. It is a requirement that pets be on a minimum 5 week maintenance schedule.
5. Prices are non-negotiable and payment is due at time of service.
6. Pet owners are responsible for any and all damage their pet may cause to grooming equipment and groomer.
7. There is an additional charge for pets with more than 5 weeks hair growth, matted coats, fleas and pets that are difficult to handle.
8. Appointment time slots are approximate. Every effort will be made to be on time for the appointment but unforeseen circumstances do happen. In such cases we will call as soon as possible to inform you of the time adjustment.
9. We reserve the right to reschedule appointments due to extreme weather conditions. You will be notified promptly to reschedule.
10. Appointments are scheduled by route.
11. We require 48 hour notice for any appointment cancellations, otherwise you will be responsible for the full price of your missed appointment before we can re-book you.
12. Pet owners are NOT ALLOWED IN THE MOBILE UNIT BEFORE OR DURING GROOMING PROCESS.
13. Owners are responsible for keeping their pets flea and tick free. An additional fee will apply if we have to treat your pet for parasites.
14. Please have your pet ready at the scheduled appointment time.
15. Photos and Videos may be taken of your pet during, before and after the grooming process for use by Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon for advertising, marketing or any other purpose,
16. If your pet is severely matted, every effort is made to protect your pets skin and coat while removing matted hair. The skin can become extremely sensitive and incur clipper marks, abrasions, rashes, nicks, redness etc. You as the owner do hereby agree to hold harmless Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon from any problems that may occur from the grooming of your matted pet.
17. I agree to hold harmless Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon from damage, loss or claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing conditions of my pet.
18. I authorize Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon to act as my agent in the event emergency veterinarian services, boarding, care taking, transportation, etc is necessary and I agree to pay all costs.
19. Any and all damages, loss or claim shall include but not be limited to death, injury, or shock. Said pre-existing conditions shall not be limited to advanced age, extreme nervousness, neurosis, illness, previous injury, skin or coat conditions or mental conditions.
20. I have read and understand my rights and obligations as written in this agreement for the services of pet styling Ricky's Mobile Pet Salon.
Owners Signature: __________________________________________Date:_____________